Aye-yai-yai, this week! I had a wonky rehearsal tonight; I just didn't feel 100% great about my performance. And my professors still haven't signed off on the paperwork I need for my final semester, making it impossible (literally) to register.
BUT I'm going to cut the whine and note stuff that's gone well this week:
1. first day of new job today. AND the commute is 1/4 of what my old commute was. YEA!
2. laughter. ... for the lotto.
3. hearing my brother explain how he bandit ran out of the 5K into the half-marathon he had trained for but for which he had registered too late to legitimately run.
4. the little boy at 10,000 Villages playing with the instruments.
5. Winter has finally come to the East Coast!! ... at least the temperatures are on par.