Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What's Molly Dreaming Now? Aloha!

It's been weeks. I know. Not only me transmitting, but me receiving. Sorry y'all. That's the bad news. The good news? We're leaving on vacation this morning for two weeks. So guess what I'll be doing? Catching up on reading your blogs! And hopefully, blogging as well.

We're off to Hawaii! Woohoo!

Here's what I'm so far most excited about. I slept last night! Typically, the night before a travelling, long-ish vacation, I sleep very little. But last night, I fell right asleep and got some good REM sleep, at that.

What did I dream? That I was back in desert West Texas town of my youth. But this time, I was a grown up, with my parents and brother. We were back at the house we lived in there. It was late Easter Sunday or maybe the day after. My childhood dog was there, as were some miniature dachsunds we apparently had inherited from friends. What was different was that this time in this dream, I was with my family and I wasn't just gasping for breath with joy for being there. I was at peace, and happy, but almost indifferent. I say almost, because I was still very happy. I just didn't feel compelled to stay for better or for worse - which, in my dreams, I normally do.

Ponder my brain. I've got a plane to catch and some islands to visit. I'll catch up with y'all in the coming days!

6 comments:

mommanator said...

from what I have read in dream books you must be very content in your life right now!
Lucky you HAWAII! I am so jealous- one place I've always wanted to go!
Now you tell me bout my dream. I was in school and just couldn't learn this poem, and it meant the difference between me passing and failing

mommanator said...

almost forgot-safe trip

JoeinVegas said...

Please let us know when commercial will be on the air - hope it's shown here so we can see what you look like in action.

Virginia Gal said...

Hawaii, (grumble grumble says cold and wet Virginia Gal, stuck in cold and wet Virginia). Hrmph.

mommanator said...

I know you mus be back by now how bout some pics for us mainland stayers?

Molly Malone said...

We are, but just barely back. I'm working on getting pictures all uploaded and ready to share. I'll have them up as soon as I can!