Monday, October 23, 2006

Whoa - was this a Monday?

a la Clare, here are three things great about today:

1. I saw deer on the drive home this evening. They were grazing alongside the very heavily trafficked freeway in a field not even the size of a soccer pitch. There must've been 5 or 6 of them. Though it's sad urban sprawl forces them to come into the heavily populated areas to feed, I must say, seeing them brightened my day!

2. My commute home was fastest on record! It normally takes me 60 - 75 minutes to get home from my office each evening. (About 45 - 55 minutes on the inbound commute.) For some reason, tonight, there were absolutely no gum-ups on my ride home. I got home in 45 minutes! I couldn't believe my luck!

3. Discovering new blogs through the three beautiful things site. Clare, you're doing such a wonderful thing!

2 comments:

Sonnjea said...

That's a great way to kick off a week!

JoeinVegas said...

Oh no, more threes! So nice to see positive things around.